Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Welcome To Wonderland
Poetry Series: painting 1


8" x 14" Acrylic on Panel.
This painting "Welcome To Wonderland" kicks off my new Poem/Painting Series. My goal is to paint a painting of 1 or 2 poems out of each poem book I've written (That's over 29 books of poetry). This may take years but it should be fun! This paiting goes with the poem by the same title "Welcome to Wonderland" which can be found at my poetry site:
The Narrow Path
This was the first poem I ever wrote back in 1993.

SOLD!!!

5 comments:

Austin Maloney said...

Hey Mark. I love this one. I hope your knee starts feeling better soon.

Austin

Ben said...

See, now this is why if I were to work with a different artist on some sort of new Lullaby-ish project, it'd be you, Mark.

~ Ben

Mark Melton said...

Oh Ben! Don't tease me. ;o)
Lullaby is my favorite!!!

Joey Endres said...

Sweet and creepy at the same time!!!

Ben said...

Who's teasing? You're not Hector, but that's only because Hector is Hector and you're Mark. You've got a coolcreepyunique thing going on.

~ Ben